Monday, January 2, 2012

New Beginnings


"Pictures at an Exhibition"
(a San Francisco street fair)
oil on canvas - 24" x 48"

Happy New Year! Wow. It's been a while since I've posted. While I can blame a heavy workload for my dereliction of duty, it hasn't all been work at the easel. A couple of studio shows, plus some field research for a commission, plus all that holiday busy-ness has interfered with my computer time -- and my easel time. Oh, and one more little thing: my grandkitty, Zoe, has moved in for an extended visit while her mother (my daughter Carrie) is in other parts of the world. Zoe is a sweet, petite all-black kitty who demands lots of affection, and I am putty in her paws.

Now it's time for new resolve. 2012 is going to be a good year. I'm going to make sure of it. You do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment